Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bzzagent - a freebie hunter's dream!

Hello again!

I am often asked how I get freebies and high dollar coupons. You already know how much I love Swagbucks (ordered pretty jewelry the other day from Amazon.com - FREE!). My next favorite is Bzzagent.com.

I joined Bzzagent because it promised to give me the opportunity to try free products if I completed surveys. Now many sites have promised that, and very few freebies ever come of it. This site however is FAR different. When I first signed up, I spent two days completing surveys, waited a week, and... nothin. I was all set to be disappointed and never visit the site again. Then a few days later, I got an email asking me if I'd like to try some spring cleaning products... hmmm sure, why not. Shortly after that I received a giant box at my mail  box with a full can of Pledge, an airwick air freshener, a glade candle, a can of scrubbing bubbles shower foamer, scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaning gels, and gosh I don't remember what else. And not tiny sample packets - full products! So I figure this website had to be pretty cool, and I went back. I earned more points by telling them all about my experience with the products (dear bzzagent - I love you!). A few weeks later they ask if I want free Covergirl lipstick - duh! Over time I have also gotten free Covergirl foundation and lip moisturizer. My newest prize is free computer antivirus - a $79.99 value! Each time I tell them my honest opinion, I earn points for my Mypoints.com account (another site I absolutely love!). Each time I tell YOU my honest opinion on the products I get more of those points. By doing this I also earn honeycombs (leveling up) - the more honeycombs I have, the better my chance of being chosen for the new campaigns!

Oh and those freebies often come with high value coupons for me to share!

is being a Bzzagent something that interests YOU? Check out www.bzzagent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment